Ted Aronson. Playing video games can be very beneficial. It can make learning fun, improve our mind and body, and create social impact. Ted gives us pointers on how to make games focused on health and education.
- Your content needs to make sense and guide the players through
- Had to work during vacation
- Almost moved to a new location after feeling burnt out
- Stay at your best even if the idea isn’t yours
- Discuss the impact of games and games for change
- Jane McGonigal: Gaming Can Make a Better World
- (Book) How to Do Things with Videogames (Electronic Mediations)
- (Board game) Formula D
- Game Developer League Discord
- Games for Change
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Ask me a question at [email protected]
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review and subscribe on iTunes. It really helps and I read each one.
- Subscribe to the podcast on Spotify, Pocket Casts, or other major platforms.
- Share this episode with your friends using the left sidebar.
Until next time, peace!