On this episode of the Game Dev Loadout podcast, I interviewed Andrew Abedian of Survios. His studio made the adrenaline platformer Sprint Vector and the critically-acclaimed Raw Data, the first VR-exclusive game to hit #1 on Steam’s Global Best Seller list. You’ll learn how to make VR levels, Andrew experience of working 90 hours a week, and why you should have the courage to try out many things. Thanks again to Andrew for the awesome interview and I hope you enjoy.
Connect with Andrew Abedian:
- Andrew Linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/in/andrewabedian/
- Survios Website https://survios.com/
- Survios Twitter https://twitter.com/Survios
- GDC 2018 Keynote: Sprint Vector’s Fluid Locomotion VR Tech https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzXisCEaud0
- Game Sprint Vector https://store.steampowered.com/app/590690/Sprint_Vector/
- Game Raw Data https://store.steampowered.com/app/436320/Raw_Data/
- ESL’s VR League https://vr.eslgaming.com/
Thanks for Listening!
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Ask me a question at [email protected]
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review and subscribe on iTunes. It really helps and I read each one.
- Subscribe to the podcast on Spotify, Pocket Casts, or other major platforms.
- Share this episode with your friends using the left sidebar.
Until next time, peace!