On this episode of the Game Dev Loadout podcast, I interviewed Mark Barlet of AbleGamers Charity. With 25 years of hands-on experience in the assistive technology field. You’ll learn how you can use accessibility as a crowd differentiator, what motivated Mark to help the world play video games and to help you realize the huge market of people with disabilities. Thanks again to Mark for the awesome interview and I hope you enjoy.
Connect with Mark Barlet
- LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/markbarlet/
- Mark Twitter https://twitter.com/markbarlet
- Website http://www.ablegamers.org/
- Ablegamers Player Panel with Disabilities http://www.ablegamers.org/player-panels/
- Ablegamers Donation http://www.ablegamers.org/ways-to-give/
- Ablegamers Twitter https://twitter.com/ablegamers
- Includification https://www.includification.com/
- Salvador Dali “Dreams of Dali” https://www.youtube.com/TheDaliMuseum
- Xbox Adaptive Controller https://www.xbox.com/xbox-adaptive-controller
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Ask me a question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review and subscribe on iTunes. It really helps and I read each one.
- Subscribe to the podcast on Spotify, Pocket Casts, or other major platforms.
- Share this episode with your friends using the left sidebar.
Until next time, peace!