On this episode of the Game Dev Loadout podcast, I interviewed Michel Mony of Cathar Games Inc. He is actually the consultant of past guest Tommy Roekkum. He specializes in product management, project workflow, and business development. You’ll learn how Michel overcome his worst moment that lasted over TWO YEARS, why validating your idea first before doing a Kickstarter is important, and ways to market to the public using stories specifically on how you created your game. Thanks again to Michel for the awesome interview and I hope you enjoy.
Connect with Michel Mony
- Email Michel.Mony@cathargames.com
- Michel LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/michelmony/
- Cathar Games LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/cathar-games/
- Cathar Games Facebook https://www.facebook.com/cathargames/
- (COMING SOON!) Website https://www.cathargames.com/
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Ask me a question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review and subscribe on iTunes. It really helps and I read each one.
- Subscribe to the podcast on Spotify, Pocket Casts, or other major platforms.
- Share this episode with your friends using the left sidebar.