Sebastien Dussault is the lead animator at Meduzarts and worked at Ubisoft Quebec before that. At Meduzarts, his focus is on high-end cinematics, scripted events, and video game trailers. His credits include such as For Honor and Assassin’s Creed.
- Don’t move rapidly into production until everyone is on the same page
- Ask yourself, “What is the main focus of that animation?”
- Add buffer time to scope to avoid crunchtime
- Adding boundaries and limits with clear objectives produces better results
- Movies are great example of how to smoothly transition from scene to scene
- His reasons for leaving Ubisoft
- And much more…
- iAnimate – Online Animation School
- Book: Creativity Inc by Ed Catmull
- Book: Directing Actors by Judith Weston
- Take notes while reading books, playing games, and watching movies.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE PODCAST
Thank you for listening!