Richard Rouse III is a creative director, writer, designer, and consultant at his company Paranoid Productions currently working on the game “The Church in the Darkness.” His past projects include Quantum Break, Sunset Overdrive, and numerous other titles. He also wrote the popular book Game Design: Theory & Practice and is a frequent speaker on game design and interactive storytelling at conferences and universities.
- Creating a full game within 3 months
- The two main ways of making a new game
- Making sure your vision is realistic that matches your resources
- How he came up with his game design book
- The breadth of games from indies and triple-A.
- Website: http://www.paranoidproductions.com/
- Twitter: @RichardRouseIII
- Game: Church of Darkness
- Book: Game Design: Theory and Practice
Remember that knowledge is only Potential power, Execution is the game. I highly encourage you