We made it to episode 100! Thank you for taking the time out of your day to listen to the podcast and supporting it. This episode is about my long absence, changes to the podcast, new partners, and five action steps I learned from interviewing 100+ experts to help you get started in the game industry.
5 Action Steps for Success
- Make a plan – have a clear vision and timeline to accomplish your goals.
- Build genuine relationships – Go to local meetups, events like game developer conferences, or online forums to engage with new people that will be long-life friends.
- Invest in yourself – buy courses, get a mentor, exercise, use assets that will benefit your goal.
- Asking questions – it is the quickest way to get answers. The game industry is full of great people that are willing to help, all you have to do is just ask.
- Taking action – inaction will get you nowhere. Create powerful habits that will automatically make you take action regardless of how you feel.
Connect with Tony
Sign up for Tony’s email newsletter at gamedevloadout.com/email.
Thank You for Listening!
If you were inspired and gained value from this episode, please do me a huge favor:
- Share the podcast through word of mouth and social media.
- If you can’t do that, join the email list for important updates and resources.