Maxx Golbraykh has been in the game industry for more than 3 years. We talk about how it’s important to start with a fun concept. You can have a great story or great art, but if it ain’t fun to play, it most likely won’t do well. Getting user feedback in-person is a great feeling because you can see their expressions as they play your games.
- Going to conferences and getting user experience is so worth it
- It don’t matter if you have a great story or art, the game still needs to be fun to play
- Know your team schedule to better plan out the project
Maxx Golbraykh CONTACT
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Ask me a question at [email protected]
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review and subscribe on iTunes. It really helps and I read each one.
- Subscribe to the podcast on Spotify, Pocket Casts, or other major platforms.
- Share this episode with your friends using the left sidebar.
Until next time, peace!