Jake DiGennaro is the senior business development manager at Virtuos Games. The leading video game content production company specializing in game development and Triple A 3D art production. He is tasked with coordinating critical projects for clients like Sony and Blizzard to optimize their pipeline, identify opportunities, and develop solutions.
- Business development
- Don’t assume how other people operate
- A game he heavily invested in was cancelled
- Constantly learn new skills to build more avenues
- Excitement for Microsoft Halolens
- Do information interview with experience people
- and much more…
- GDC Vault
- Book: Blood, Sweat, and Pixels
- Unity Tutorials
- Amazon Lumberyard
Thank you for listening and if you enjoy the episode and find the resources helpful, please share it with your peers.
Don’t forget about the FREE giveaway where you have a chance to win $50 at Cubebrush.