Grant Shonkwiler dives deep into the importance of people over product. The team health and stability should be a top priority. Taking breaks can do huge wonders to the mind and body. Also learning the basic language of each position you oversee makes communication much easier.
- Build a triple A mutliplayer within four months!
- Talk about the importance of a healthy mind and body
- Learn a bit about each position to communicate effectively
- What a video game producer do
- Think about the fun first
- Gear Up!: Advanced Game Development Practices by Grant Shonkwiler and Clinton Keith
- Agile Game Development with Scrum by Clinton Keith, Book
- The Game Production Handbook by Heather Maxwell Chandler, Book
Remember that knowledge is only Potential power, Execution is the game. I highly encourage you take what you learn and put it to good use. Don’t let it go to waste. Connect with my guests and ask them questions, they are willing to help. Comment below to share your thoughts and experience because I read every single message. Subscribe to the podcast to hear more inspiring stories. Thank you for your time! www.gamedevloadout.com