Enrique Pina has been in the game industry for more than 17 years starting at TimeGate Studios and now Co-Founder of Orb Interactive. They released a mobile game called Gods of Olympus. Game development can be a very difficult process which makes it even more important to love the process. Get project planning done first to avoid as many problems as possible. Understand and know how a project runs. Be educated, keep researching, and try new things out.
- Undo is the most amazing thing
- You got to have a passion for the median and love the process of development
- Understand how a project runs by communicating with the team and following the vision
- Ricky felt like he failed his team and held up the whole project
- Make your mistakes as fast as possible, you will get better faster
Remember that knowledge is only Potential power, Execution is the game. I highly encourage you take what you learn and put it to good use. Don’t let it go to waste. Connect with my guests and ask them questions, they are willing to help. Comment below to share your thoughts and experience because I read every single message. Subscribe to the podcast to hear more inspiring stories. Thank you for your time! www.gamedevloadout.com