Daniel Doan – “I can of take failure in strides and I feel kind of happy when I fail because I know what not to do next time. I’m always failing and I think that’s why I also have a lot of successes.”
Daniel Doan is the Co-Founder and Chief Growth Officer at Black Shell Media with over 10 years of experience in the industry. He published over 65 titles on Steam, co-authored the ebook called “Guide to Game Development Success,” and now runs a publishing and marketing firm dedicated to helping us reach success.
- He started by modding games
- How to market early and to the right audience
- Finding the right publisher
- Making a hook and maintaining retention
- A troll leaving a negative review on his game
- How to increase social media presence
- Building relationships
- Many failures = many success
- And much more…
- Black Shell Media Website
- Twitter: @doandaniel
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- $2 – 25 minutes Consultation with Daniel Doan to walk through your marketing strategies.
Remember that knowledge is only Potential power, Execution is the game. I highly encourage you take what you learn and put it to good use. Don’t let it go to waste. Connect with my guests and ask them questions, they are willing to help. Comment below to share your thoughts and experience because I read every single message. Subscribe to the podcast to hear more inspiring stories. Thank you for your time! www.gamedevloadout.com