Ahmad Bilal develops various mobiles games including my own game called Finding Leo. In this episode, we talk about hard work. There are no shortcuts you can take to get ahead. You have to hustle, create a USP unique selling point, play from the users perspective, be honest and upfront, and more if you want to succeed.
- He self-taught himself game development when his teachers couldn’t help
- It’s the right thing to do to guide clients and not take advantage of their money
- Find a USP unique selling point by researching and talking with the community
- Don’t stay at a place where you aren’t learning or growing anymore
- Making games is hard, there is no shortcuts
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Ask me a question at [email protected]dout.com.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review and subscribe on iTunes. It really helps and I read each one.
- Subscribe to the podcast on Spotify, Pocket Casts, or other major platforms.
- Share this episode with your friends using the left sidebar.
Until next time, peace!