On this episode of the Game Dev Loadout podcast, I interviewed Jay Powell, founder of the Powell Group. He specializes in business development, licensing, and marketing with over 20 years of experience. You’ll learn why following up with important people is crucial, how Jay got ropey dope while working with another developer, and reasons to disengage from work. Thanks again to Jay for the awesome interview and I hope you enjoy.
Connect with Jay:
- Website: http://powellgroupconsulting.com/
- Company Twitter: https://twitter.com/PowellGrp
- My Twitter: https://twitter.com/Powell_Jay
- LinkedIN: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jaypowell/
- Indie Game Business on Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/indiegamebusiness
- Powell Group YouTube page: http://bit.ly/PowellGroupYouTube
- Indie Game development playlist – http://bit.ly/IndieGameDevelopmentVideos
- Indie game marketing playlist – http://bit.ly/IndieGameMarketingVideos
- Indie game law and business playlist – http://bit.ly/IndieGameLawandBizVideos
- Self publishing playlist – http://bit.ly/IndieSelfPublishingVideos
Signup for Jay’s guides/newsletter
- Free indie developer business guides – http://bit.ly/FreeBusinessGuides
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Ask me a question at [email protected]
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes or other major platforms.
- Share this episode with your friends using the left sidebar.
Until next time, peace!