Trust Your Inner Voice When Composing Music
Mikolai Stroinski is a music composer that has worked on the Witcher 3, Dark Souls 2 trailer, Vanishing of Ethan Carter, and much more.
- Think not just as a composer but as a video game maker as well. You don’t want to get too attached to your music because it might not fit the game.
- Trust your inner voice because it’s a sign to either continue or stop composing.
- Study different music vocabularies and play lots of different games. Don’t just study video game music.
- Be a good human being because good karma ricochets back to you.
- Don’t think about just making money. Think about how you can contribute more and positively affect people’s lives.
- The challenges of getting a visa in America.
Thank You for Listening!
Do me a huge favor and subscribe to the podcast if you felt inspired and loved this content. Share the episode through word of mouth and social media to help us grow.