You Cannot Talk About Your Game Enough
Solo UK indie Nic Rutherford is working on a game called Fringe Plant.
- His decision to go full indie after having a good amount of savings
- Think about the accessibility of your games such as subtitles, sound effects, or controller inputs
- Ask questions asap to get answers asap
- External entities can be a waste of time such as responding to emails to people who never answer back or waiting on the phone
- Take some downtime as soon as you notice you are not being productive
- Stream your game development to talk to people and build a rapport
- Games are positive for the world, you are creating something for people to enjoy, relax, and feel good
- Use Twitter!
- Website Blog https://fringeplanetgame.com/blog/
- Personal Twitter https://twitter.com/BeeBug_Nic
- Game Twitter https://twitter.com/fringeplanet
Thank You for Listening!
Do me a huge favor and subscribe to the podcast if you felt inspired and loved this content. Share the episode through word of mouth and social media to help us grow.